Sunday, August 2, 2009

The curriculum

The boxes are on their way. They should be arriving this Wednesday and Thursday. I check every day to see where they are at. I get really excited.

Since they are on their way it is time to get serious about how I am going to organize them. This week will be a week of organizing and finding a home for everything.

While the curriculum is for my two older children I do not have anything for the younger two. Well I do have some things I have collected over the years having worked in two daycare settings and also having a love for teaches my children. I do love gaining as much knowledge as I can when it comes to this subject so I have been to the library and blog stocking. I am loving what I am finding. I plan on putting together my own pre-school activities. I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment