Sunday, November 8, 2009

Socializing

This week to be social we went to game night on Wednesday where the kids got to just play with their friends and some neat toys. Thanks to another Mom who is doing this school for bringing them. We also went to Gym day on Friday and the kids played kick-ball. All the children that came were split up into age groups the two older groups worked on their presidential fitness and played volley-ball. The Kindergartners through second graders played kick-ball and the Preschoolers/toddlers played duck duck goose, had stories under a fun little tent, made turkeys out of paper plates, and tossed plastic bags in the air. They all had a great time. I am very grateful for all the time these volunteer moms give. My kids love going.

How fun it is for me to be able to watch them socialize. My kids are growing and learning and I get to enjoy every minute of it with them. How thankful I am!!!

P.S. I forget my camera when we go and do these things but I promise someday I will remember. (Last time we went to Gym Day they had a ballroom teacher come in and teach the kids. It was great to watch.)

1 comment:

  1. I am finally able to see you all again! Yeah! I have missed you! I think that you are all doing great, look great and doing great. I've read all your posts and am very impressed. I hope that I can see some of your art at Thanksgiving time, when we come. By the way, when you have some time, I recently posted after a year+. It's a novel, let me warn you. Glad you had a great time Friday! See you soon. GrandMOM Kristy

    ReplyDelete